French Drains and Other Joys

Monday, March 06, 2006








I thought this might be an easy way (well, relatively speaking) of keeping you all up to date on the progress here.
I'll try to keep it up to date.
You can see here at the top the Stowe Construction truck that arrived around 8:30am pulling a trailer with a Bobcat on it, and accompanied by another truck carrying a backhoe.
The Bobcat is a cute little excavator that made it around the northwest corner with no trouble at all. It started right out clearing gravel.
You can see (also up above) that David's ditch was full this morning after a weekend of rain. It must have dropped over an inch altogether. There is standing water everywhere.

I've got a touch of the flu (undoubtedly from my SandCastles friends), but this may be a blessing, since I'll be able to stay home all day to monitor the progress. I'll try to keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home